Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas....

And so it is Christmas Eve....
(where on earth has this month gone eh?)
I shall keep this short and sweet as everyone is a bit frazzled here in the Tickety Boo household or rather, not so Tickety Boo household!!!
(Tickety's card design for 2012)
May your Christmas be Merry
and your New Year Happy.
With much love as always,
p.s. Hope you get everything you wish for this Yuletide! xxx
Once again, Merry Chrimbo All!



  1. Merry Christmas Tups! I hope you have a wonderful Yuletide and a Happy 2013.

  2. And to you! Lovely photos, reminds me of some of your knitting pattern ones, you could have been a model for them from the past.

  3. Merry Christmas to you :-) That card is amazing!! Xx

  4. Merry Christmas to you. Lovely photos.
    Hen x

  5. Those photos are so darling! I adore the idea of using cutout snowflakes as a backdrop for an outfit/holiday post. Such a sweet idea, from the sweetest of gals.

    May your holiday season sparkle with joy and merriment, my friend!
    ♥ Jessica

  6. Thank you so much for your Christmas Wishes- hope you are all having a wonderful time. I will certainly have a lot to show you as i have been a very lucky girlywig!

    Merry Christmas Everyone

    Tups x

  7. I do really love your art work, especially when it involves dogs. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas

  8. I hope your Christmas was glorious xxx

  9. Merry Christmas, Tups, I hope you and your family had a wonderful time.


Ta very much for your messages folks!

Tickety Boo Tupney xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...