Tuesday 5 July 2011

Doris Day- Heaven Tonight

Just a quick post on one of my favourite Actresses/ Singer- Doris Day.
After reading in the paper about the debut airing of  one of her previously unreleased songs (1985-86?) on the Paul O’Grady show (Sunday)- I just had to I-player it! I was so curious about this as I could listen/ watch her all day, every day….and may I add, I have even given  ‘Luther’ on the goggly box the old heave ho just to listen to it!
It appears about 53 mins into the show and I think its rather nice… quite catchy in fact (I have rewound several times already!!!)- shall be looking forward to the release of her album later on in the year.  Click here for the link to the show- remember 53 mins in!
Night/ Morning/Afternoon all!
A Whistling Tickety Boo Tups xxxx

4 comments:

  1. That's just lovely to hear about and it's quite funny because I looove Doris Day too and i have some of her albums and movies at hand. I swear i could listen to her all day too, she's such a wonderful person!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you not love 'the Pajama Game'

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my guilty pleasures is the Paul O'Grady show! He plays some really great show tunes and is very easy to watch while whipping away on my Bernina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I loved her in The Man Who Knew Too Much!
    I can't get Dusty Springfield off my stereo at the moment - a bit later in eras, but my did that lady have a voice (and MASSIVE hair!) x

    ReplyDelete

Ta very much for your messages folks!

Tickety Boo Tupney xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...