Monday, 20 August 2012

A sports blouse to laze in…

(Before I start to witter on, please brace yourself for the silly photos that are about to be seen-I guess by now you expect nothing less!)

I have finally hopped out of the window into the garden to take some photos of my latest make. Yes you read that correctly- My latest make! Well, I did have a bit of help, but I’m still learning, so it’s to be expected ; )

All in all it went together fairly easily… well, apart from the front opening, but that was my lack of knowledge and once that bit was explained, I found no trouble in the rest of the sewing.

I’m rather pleased with how it’s turn out and I have plans on making some more- maybe in a novelty print and maybe a plain’un…. one for every occasion I say. (well any occasion that calls for a sports blouse!)

(I'm a little Art Deco teapot...)

Here it is with the buttons done up…
Just call me Bashful!
I look about 12 in this picture....

the back...

and with the collar open....

 Looking a right cheeky young miss and one where I appear to only have one leg!

Trying to think of a way I could look sporty-ish in such a small space- yeah kneeling is all I could think of ...


Your Tupney


  1. super travail, elle est très belle.

  2. Love it!
    Wish I was that skilled.

  3. You're such a fun, lovely soul! Your "I'm a little art deco teapot" line will have me smiling all day :)

    ♥ Jessica

  4. How lovely! You did a wonderful job.

  5. Looks fab - both collar open and collar shut.

  6. Oh my goodness you are getting incredibly good.x.

  7. you need to learn some Calisthenics poses. I love this shirt!

  8. What a sporty young miss you are!! I love it, the back is great :) x

  9. That looks very well made - I'm impressed. Deffo a blouse to make more of.

  10. The shirt really suits you but oh my, that skirt! Nice pins!! :)

  11. Ooh, I just love this! The gingham is just so perfect. Looks great on you!


Ta very much for your messages folks!

Tickety Boo Tupney xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...