Tuesday 29 May 2012

Coronation Crackers.


Ok, yet again I have neglected my Corrie posts, so to catch up and to commemorate the final days count down, I shall be posting daily until the weekends festivities (oh you lucky people)!

First up, the catch up….

WEEK SEVENTEEN

Pretty Printed Tin Plates..... which WONT be use for food at the weekend!!!

WEEK EIGHTEEN

One of those items when the box is just as good or better that the actually item!


WEEK NINETEEN

Something for both ends......
(hehe)

Vinolia Baby Powder
detail of the lid.
A cute hankie- I love the illustration on this one!
WEEK TWENTY

A lovely hand-painted tile, picturing Balmoral.

WEEK TWENTY ONE

Coronation Towel- I haven't been able to get a better photo of this yet as it's under my bed,
 which is a very dangerous place to go.....
it has all it's original packaging too!

WEEK TWENTY TWO

My latest purchase is this Terry's Chocolate Box
(I wouldn't mind being given some chocolates if they came in a box like this!)
...and this little embroidered hankie came inside the choccie box!
Here's to tomorrow....

Sincerely Yours,

Tupney xxx

4 comments:

  1. What lovely items - hope you enjoy the Jubilee celebrations :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't even knowing that such things were exsisting ! You made me dicover new things miss Tupsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all, the old dyes and colours used are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ever so envious of your royal memorabilia collection Tups!
    I just love the beaker with it's incredible box. And the tile! Glorious.

    Isn't it funny that I too have those gorgeous tin plates! Mine live on the wall either side of the bed. I have written a post showing off my memorabilia collection only this morning!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Ta very much for your messages folks!

Tickety Boo Tupney xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...