Sunday 7 October 2012

Shine On Victory Moon

 
Tickety's Tip Top Tunes
 
 
Hello ducks, here's this weeks tip top tune for you!
 
So to the Sheet...
 
(extremely envious of her curly top!)
 
To the Music....
 
Now I'm afraid I cannot find Ivy's version on the tube, but did find this rendition by Issy Boon-
so the Issy Boon version it is!
If you ask me (go on ask me) Youtube is naff- pages and pages of rubbish. I very rarely come across any of the tunes I actually want!
 
Anyway, enough of the moaning... to the tune, again...
 
 
 
And here's a short clip of Ivy and her all girl band, just to give you an idea how her band sounded... isn't she marvellous!
 
 
 
 
Tickety xxx
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like Ivy Benson very much. I shall have to look out for some CDs with her on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely envious of her marvelous 'do as well - that is some serious mid-century hair height!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Ta very much for your messages folks!

Tickety Boo Tupney xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...